According to stroke.org, up to 66% of all stroke survivors will experience some change to their vision following the event and 20% will experience a permanent visual field deficit.
NovaVision is a leader in the rehabilitation of vision disorder resulting from stroke or other brain injury and is therefore well placed to help support group leaders educate their group on vision related issues.
We know that every support group has its unique format; therefore we have created a FREE Support Group Kit for you that includes:
- Recorded Webinar Presentation that covers:
- Facts and Statistics Surround Stroke and Vision Loss
- What Causes Vision Deficits After Stroke
- Different Types Of Post-Stroke Vision Deficits
- Different Recovery Options
- The Concept of Neuroplasticity
- Informative 1-page patient handout with the most important information (so there is no need to take notes)
- Downloadable link to the presentation
Simply complete the form on the right to download your free Support Group Kit.